Why am I still awake? Bleh... Well, I HAVE been tweaking some lemon, listening to/semi-watching the Food Channel and wanting to eat everything.
Joules, the Gremlins pages are GREAT! Happy Anniversary to your blog, too! Heheh... Isn't the first anniversary gift supposed to be paper? Think that's appropriate for all of us!
By the time I get to bed rat will be getting up... there goes the congrats-on-a-new-job nookie.... Maybe I will peg him with a "Honey, you're Home!" romp later today, if I am awake...
Damn, it's Friday, where did my holiday go? And I still did not get a fic finished, blast it all!
I friggin' started another one on the laptop! Argh!
I have been concentrating on the a/u and the monster but this little idea just had to escape before I lost it for good. Maybe THAT one can be a quickie. Yeah, right, when donkeys fly, onna....
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*